|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
DA'S OFFICIAL SPRING STREET CONTEST"So, you think you can street?"
1. Your entry must be a STREET photograph.
2. Your entry must be submitted in a special deviantArt category which will open on the 1st of May and can be found following this path: Submit art > Category > Choose category > Contests > 2012 > So You Think You Can Street
3. You can enter the contest with ONE photograph that must have been taken from April 1st till June 15th and submitted in the "So you think you can street" category from May 1st till June 15th.
4. Your entry must have the minimun post-processing possible (minor adjustments in contrast and sharpness). It must be in Color or Black and White only. Tints (sepia etc.) of any kind will be disquallified. Selective coloring is out of the question. Film is very welcome.
5. If you want to have more chances to be among the w
LithiumA single trickling rain drop
Like gossamer silk strands
Gliding along my third eye
Whispers wind's secret caress
I exhale. Lungs releasing-
Pressing translucent memories;
Fragment of a fragment
As water kisses rose petal,
Drifting down stream's curtain
Pretty little curtain.
Where the wizard lies.
He smiles up at me
With his monocled brow-
Sipping on warm tea
And fingers quacking casually
To the rhythm of his notes
This is a safe-zone. Free-zone.
Innocent eyes sparkle,
Imploring it to be true. I breathe.
Red Letter Day - Prologue
So here I am, writing.
I’m writing, I’m writing – just as you told me to.
I’m writing, I’m writing, I’m writing.
Have you ever noticed that when the sun goes down, this flat changes? It does. The walls are white during the day and lingering brown at night. During the day, I’m with you and the light from outside paints the walls that heavenly color. But when that sun goes down, the demons wake and I’m alone again, even though you’re just a room away.
Somehow it seems less threatening tonight, and I think it’s because you’ve given me an assignment to try and fight off the darkness. You gave me a stack of papers and a pen and told me to write everything that comes to mind.
It’s a strange feeling to have complete freedom. These empty pages are mine to do whatever I please – I could even wipe my ass with them – but they’re also terribly intimidating. The blank page has always been a nemesis of man. It&
Keep in Touch!
^Nyx-Valentine arrived in our community and started whipping everyone into a frenzy with her relentless desire to bring the Artistic Nude and Fetish galleries to the fore. 9 years later, and it's safe to say that Nyx is not only a leader as a photographer in these galleries, but she has also established herself as a much saught after model. ^... Read More